Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cross breed so expensive>?

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by clairescunny55, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

i think she told u lies :D

2. Don't think anyone is knocking the dogs!! I have been here before with Colsey ! and her dogs are fabulous, We are no longer allowed to discuss this topic but the thing that many people find had to understand, myself included, it the price that some of these breeders tend to attach to the pups! Maybe what you have just said regardin you're breeder goes to reinforce the thoughts of many!! Money IS a issue, give a dog a soppy handle and the price doubles!
    DT

3. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

I'll reiterate my last post guys..

Due to the over posting on the subject of the so called 'Designer Dogs', cross breeds, mongrels whatever you wish to call them on the forum, The Moderators have felt that its time to put an end to these threads, which are not only repetitive, and go nowhere, but are upsetting the members that are owners of these dogs.

We know that there are pros and cons to owning a dog such as these, as it is with any dog whether pedigree or otherwise.

We ask all our members to refrain from starting any more threads on this subject as it is only causing upset and arguments, and in some cases members withdrawing there membership from the forum. Something i think you would agree, none of us want.

If you feel inclined to abuse this new rule, you will be given a warning and an Infraction, continued abuse with result with a permanent ban.

This also includes the threads about backyard breeders in both cats and dogs, we all know they are out there and that some of us at sometime have been there, done it, got the t-shirt - but this is where it all stops all dogs are dogs and all cats are cats.

We don't mind people talking about their pets or what cross they are but don't go anywhere towards knocking the cross etc. No longer allowed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes the moderators do feel very strongly on the subject and there will be no 2nd chances.
    Thank you for your cooperation on this subject
    The Forum Team

I hope i'm not going to regret reopening this thread.
    Thx
    3reddogs.

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Some uti can have the look of a timberwolf the colouring and large build depending on the way they have been breed stunning dogs

You can also i know in america get timberwolf crosses apprently they are 75% timberwolf and 25% malamute (because of the larger build) they are gorgeous not something i think for anyone tho lol (well on one site anyway some go up to 98% wolf eeekk!)

the uni is hopefully my next dog :D :D :D

#104 LostGirl, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  5. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

My dog is a cross breed,we dont know what he is,as he was left in a box with another puppy,they were found on a street,vet thinks aged about 6 weeks old,my sister fostered them,(she was the person that found them) we kept a puppy each, i dont really care what hes crossed with ,hes a great dog to own,we have great fun doing agility,hes just over 3 yrs old now.

6. rottielover

rottielover PetForums Junior

the way i look at it is £ 800 is way expensive but i can understand a cross breed selling for £250 - £300 because i think if u sell a crossbreed for any less than that especially if they are big breeds they will be used for bad things i don't think cross breeds have any different reason for being here than pure breeds that is my opinion

7. And if that is your dog in your album he looks a little cracker!! and you have a brilliant outlook! he is very lucky to have you!!!
    OR maybe you know better and are going to tell me that you are lucky to have him!
    lol
    DT

8. rottielover

rottielover PetForums Junior

i also have a dog who is a cross breed her name is dotty she is some sort of terrier but we are unsure we bought her 6 years ago for £10 she is amazing i love her to bits she is gorgeous and i also have a pure breed rottweiler i love the both the same there is no difference i will post a pic she also has a hernia but i would'nt change her for the world :)

Attached Files:

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I have been asked so many times if my GSD is a wolf. She's not I think they just retained 'that look' :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice