Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

crook cat for sale

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by magunta, Oct 9, 2013.

1. magunta

magunta PetForums Newbie

am trying to sell a slightly used sick 3 legged cat with sores, a complex and depression. he will only eat japanese and he smells. if i cant sell him i am shipping him to norfolk island.
    will take two rusty nails plus postage and handelling

2. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

I have no sense of smell! He sounds the ideal pet for me. I also have contacts in the local university. There are loads of japanese students, so I'm sure they won't miss the odd one if I kidnap them and feed them to the cat.

I don't mind 3 legs, because I have a new carpet and the fewer dirty paws on it the better TBH. Slightly worried about the sores - are they dry sores, or weepy? Complexes and depression are not a problem. I'm emo, and we can sit and be pessimistic together.

I only have one rusty nail, will you accept some used paperclips (11) in lieu of the second one? If not, perhaps we could come to some sort of arrangement until I find another nail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice