Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Creative People

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harleigh, Jun 26, 2009.

1. harleigh

harleigh PetForums Member

Ok, I'm hoping for some genius ideas..
    I work in a betting shop where I am in charge of getting people to play the machines which have slot games on and roulette etc. Next week we are having a competition for Blackjack...
    Does anyone have any ideas that I could do to attract people into the shop?
    Or any ideas for others games too would be welcome.

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Maybe have a low buy in so everyone with all sorts of money can do it. Why don't you have Knock Out Poker or summat?

3. harleigh

That would be the boys in the shops department, Liam did try to teach me poker once and i was hopeless! I'm more the advertising lol. It's a good thought thought as many people bet quite low.
    At the minute im fiddling with business card size flyers to give out, we're doing poker chip biscuits and the usual balloons etc.:idea: It's just always the same stuff I now hate balloons with a passion! We need new blood in lol. Fit blood preferably too!

4. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

How about a free drink to the regular customers????

5. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Or give them vouchers for the next time they come in? One of my friends is a Croupier so I'm just thinking bout what they do!

6. harleigh

Im thinking about giving free irish lotto bets for all winners on the machines for the two lottery days of the week. Free drinks is a good idea...just get a jar of coffee in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice