Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Crazy puppy time!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by seratobyflynn, Apr 12, 2011.

1. seratobyflynn

seratobyflynn PetForums Member

Just fed Flynn a little bit of carrot and he went crazy! It was hilarious he was running about back and forth in the house, then the garden, his back legs going faster than his front! It went on for about 5-6 minutes now hes in his bed sleeping it off!!

Does anyone have something that sets their dog off?!

2. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Jack loves tripe sticks and black pudding sticks he'll throw them about and pounce on them for a good 10 minutes before he goes in for the kill and settles to munch on them :lol:

3. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

My two sometimes doing that just because they are just nuts lol. However I was at work and a customer wanted to buy then a treat, so she bought them a small hide chew and ok, I couldn't get them to settle down afterwards, made them go nuts. For this reason they don't get Rawhide chew treats often lol

4. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Oh i think i misunderstood :lol: Nothing new there.
    I thought you meant before they eat, you mean like E numbers in kids.. Hmmm il have a think lol

5. seratobyflynn

Rawhide, tripe and black pudding sticks! Great! I think it's brilliant when they go a bit nutty an get a nice run about! Especially as he's not big enough to go outside yet! My old weimeraner would go mental when the toaster popped!! Silly things!

6. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

With Millie it's her tail.

Such an evil thing, when she least expects it that evil tails whips round and gets her on the nose!

Then she has to 'get it' and spend 10-15 minutes going in circles, growling and barkign at her tail! It's hilarious for some weird reason we always thought she would grow out of it but she really hasnt.

Sometimes she will be lying there really dopey and then she suddenly notices her tail near her nose so then has to chase it! :D

I have seen Makita chase his tail once, he failed miserably! landed in a giant heap of paws and fluff :eek:. :D For him its all about his squeaky chicken. All other toys get demolished but the squeaky chicken annoying survives.

7. seratobyflynn

That made me crack up! Wish my pup had a tail!! He does however have a pig toy the that makes a pig noise that he loves... I was thinking of getting a squeaky chicken too but perhaps not!!

8. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

On my post of Makita in the Garden (In the Photo section I Believe) you can see a video of how he squeaks it.

He throws it, then rolls around on the floor with it in his mouth, pawing at it. Then he literally rolls his huge body over on top of it so it makes a muffled squaking noise from under him!

My OH hates squeaking toys and Millie has never had one :eek::eek: Poor Baby, but even he didnt have the heart to take this one off Makita :D

Millie has always loved her tail, its the funniest thing bless her. :) Got me smiling just thinking about it :)

9. Sorrels Mum

Sorrels Mum PetForums Junior

Almost anything can set Sorrel off - if she's in that mood - bully stick, wind in her face, too much playing ball, but the latest one was going to the country park last Friday when they had just cut the grass, that really got her going round and round, hugging the floor with her belly and barking.

10. Shadow goes crazy after getting out the bath or out of the river. He just runs about jumping and shaking the water everywhere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice