Has anyone used it? Apparently its a hair stain more than a dye, and I have read it stains just about EVERYTHING. Its impervious to vaseline apparently and just the dye in the water when washing it off stains the bath.... apart from sneaking to my mums and ruining her bath which I don't really wanna do....I can't use it if it stains. The stuff tells me to bleach my hair but I'm scared of having no hair left! I'm sick of the hairdresser telling me to get highlights to go blonde, it just costs me more money £120 for full head of highlights and they said 3/4 visits - £360+ no thanks! Can I bleach it at home without fried hair? How do I get hair dye out of plastics? Bleach? I have already stained a worksurface doing a strand test!