Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

crates

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by amberspy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. amberspy

amberspy PetForums Member

again sorry:eek:
    im going shopping this wkend and will get few stuff from the net ,so im after advice weres the best place to buy dog crate ,theres loads on the net so not sure weres best place to buy and make sure its safe etc
    only thing id like is for it to fold flat when im finished with it :rolleyes:

2. NicoleW

NicoleW PetForums VIP

I am pretty sure I got mine from Amazon

3. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

Savic is a good brand name Ive got 2 ;)

4. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

We got our black 30" one from ebay, but I'm not sure it'll come with a divider...

We got our black 24" one from Dog Health

ETA: I'd offer you our 24" one, but I'm not sure of the cost of couriering it to Scotland lol

5. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

I got a XL Savic one from Ebay nearly new for £20 (I think it retails at near a hundred) and it was local so I picked it up. HAd been in our garaged unused until we got Makita this weekend!

Definately check online, there are some bargains but be careful of 'cheaper' brands as they are not as hard wearing or stable.

Sound sstupid but can I recommend measuring your dog, ie length / height to get an idea of the right size you need - we ended up with as XL crate as we seriously over estimated Millie's size haha!

6. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Will be a cavalier... so a big cav will normally need a 30" (M). Our cav can fit in a 24" (S), which we take to shows, but her house one is bigger. We over estimated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice