Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Crate shopping help

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by 2Hounds, Nov 15, 2012.

1. 2Hounds

2Hounds PetForums VIP

I've discovered today our foster dog can jump over the tall dog gates, found her upstairs scoffing the dog food as i came in after a walk with Mr T. So i think i'll have to crate her while i go out as i worry she'll hurt herself or escape out the front door when someone comes in.

Where can i get a good quality, low price crate from? Had a nosey on ebay no suitable used crates locally and its hard to know if the new ones are any good from a picture, but they're much cheaper than local petshop sells them.

I think i'd need a large/ex large size (42 or 48"?) so that its more use in the future for fitting other dogs as the foster is a bit smaller than my greys.

2. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

I just got a cheapy largest one of ebay and it was fine for Enzo (Pointer) we used it for over 18m without any issues .

3. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

If you look on Agility net you may find some on there.
    also if you are on facebook each area normally have a page
    Animals ,pets for sale and sometimes there are crates on those pages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice