Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Crate attached to pen

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Doodle23, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Doodle23

Doodle23 PetForums Newbie

Hi

Can anyone recommend a dog pen that I can easily attach to a crate? By this I mean that the first and last panels will clip onto the door side of the crate so that the crate door opens into the pen rather than straight into the room.

I'd like to start leaving my pup semi-confined more often, i.e. not in his crate, but not with free roam of the room either. But I'd like him to have the option of going into his crate as well, without just putting the crate inside the pen, which will just waste space in there.

Thanks!

2. Linda Weasel

Linda Weasel PetForums VIP

I just used cable/zip ties.

3. BlueJay

BlueJay Pack of Losers

My whole life is pretty much held together with cable ties. Super useful little things.

Or, if you'd prefer not to have to take them off and reattach them every (no idea how often you'd want to move it or rearrange); little mini carabiner clips would work too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice