Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

court case 4

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Beagle Mafia, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Good afternoon,

For 3 days some very naughty members have been bumping each other on a thread. The prosecution finds this very childish. This silly behaviour should be stopped immediately. The constant bumping is causing some distress to the author who mistakenly typed ‘pubic’ rather than public. The term pubic refers to something involving the lower part of the abdomen just above the external genital organs. loins, pubes etc. Pubes (hair like orgasms) grow from this region, sometimes little bugs can live in the region and when a person grows up they reach puberty. The word pubic although acceptable amongst adults can cause some sniggers amongst pre-pubescent members of the public (not to be confused with pubic). It is evident from the constant bumping of threads that some members are in need of punishment ;)

It has therefore become evident that hawksport, sleeping_lion, the dogsmother, welshcrazy have been summoned to court to explain their actions and to face punishment.

Court will commence at 9pm

I trust that you have all received your information pack for the two above cases and will remember to throw rotten tomatoes at all perpetrators!!

Yours

BM

Court Marshall

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

OMG! I dont believe it :eek: , I am innocent, me and The dogs mother were trying to help you by telling everyone not to bump the thread, we didn't bump it...it was the PF site who bumped it up, we just sent a message and clicked reply. We both thought it was embarrassing for you with everyone replying on it so thought we would be ever so kind and help you out. Just going to phone a solicitor for advice before going to court. :confused::blink:

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

*snigger* heh pubic :lol:

xxxxxx

4. shells

shells PetForums VIP

lmao love it :D

5. Sheen and Eli

Sheen and Eli PetForums VIP

:D
    sorry it made me titter
    :D titter

6. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. shells

shells PetForums VIP

just cant stop laughing over this it is class :D

8. borderer

borderer Guest

bump................................

9. Lock em up! chuck away the key! thats what I say:D:D

10. Bwy39

Bwy39 PetForums Junior

If this is a British court then I find the preceding out of order and the prisoners should be dismissed and allowed to go free due to a miss trial.

My reasoning is that in the instructions to attend court it is clearly stated that they are to "face punishment".

As a member of the public and a supporter of human rights I would question the legality of making such a statement prior to a fair trail.

I would also question how the court can now proceed when they have clearly stated that they intend to punish as I have always understood that in the UK a person is INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

I think this case should be thrown out and the court disbanded for unfair treatment and illegal procedures.
    :tongue_smilie:

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You wanna be my solicitor for any future summons :D I just bought 19 toilet rolls from asda's on special and have gone through half of them already waiting for that court case tonight, :eek:

12. Bwy39

Bwy39 PetForums Junior

Various rights associated with a fair trial are explicitly proclaimed in Article 10 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, and Article 6 of the European Convention of Human Rights, as well as numerous other constitutions and declarations throughout the world.

As this court has pre judged this case I move that the case be dismissed.

Should the court fail to dismiss this case then I call for all forum members to gather outside the courthouse and lobby for a fair trail for all..

FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL.......... FAIR PLAY FAIR TRIAL..........

13. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Court case 4?! what happened to 2 and 3?!?! :lol:

14. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Look at the original post should that say organisms:D:D:D:D ime sure it should.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice