Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

courses please help ?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by staceyscats1, Feb 18, 2008.

1. staceyscats1

staceyscats1 PetForums Senior

hi

i want to know if there are any animal courses i could take such as gentics etc as am a small breeder and would like to learn more about breeding and relvent courses on cat breeding if there are any ?? does anyone know ?

2. LousKoonz

LousKoonz PetForums VIP

hiya x

there's usually courses you can do through colleges on animal care etc - however i don't know how much they cover and exactly how much you want to learn x
    someone else on here may have been on one and be able to help you out here :)

3. staceyscats1

ok cool thank you to be honest would like to learn as much as i can :) i will have a look at courses in my local area then :)

4. BlackCat

BlackCat PetForums Member

The Animal Care College do a short distance learning course on breeding: Animal Care College

They are a good college to go with, however the short courses aren't really that in-depth but would be good for starters. If you have any agricultural colleges nearby, sometimes they do courses in related subjects.

5. staceyscats1

awww thank you blackcat i will look them up :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice