Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Courage has been moved...

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by B3rnie, Jan 3, 2012.

1. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

...inside :eek:

Normally I wouldn't even consider moving anybun this time of year unless the bun is ill, but after the really strong winds last night my garden fence isn't fairing too well, although it is still standing I can't guarantee for how much longer in these winds.
    I was keeping an eye on the fence as I really didn't want to move him, and then I saw one of our neighbours big two tier hutches (6ft and very heavy) go flying (luckily noone was in there) and that made my mind up.

So at the moment Courage is in the upstairs bathroom/hallway with the window open and I've switched the heating off so that he doesn't get too hot and he will be now be staying in for good now :D

He is getting his furry teabags removed soon so it won't be long before I'll be bonding again :thumbup1:

2. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

I think he is settling in :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's hard to believe he is the same rabbit that turned up :001_huh:

3. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

I saw on the news this morning about the strong wind in some areas, its ok where i am for now but about half hour from me someone was killed when a tree fell on their car. Courage definatly lokks like hes enjoying the inside :)

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Wow, I had to do a double take, he really is a different bunny, he just looks so well cared for and well not like the uncared for stray he was, you must feel so proud of yourself, you should post a before picture on this thread to show just how rough he looked.

5. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Yeah I've heard that a few people have died from the winds :( It had calmed down here a bit, but they are starting to pick up again :001_huh:

Thank you :D
    I am very proud of him :)

Here is a picture of what he looked like when he first turned up:
    [​IMG]
    And one that shows one of his injuries:
    [​IMG]

It makes me a bit tearful when I see them cos he was so under weight :frown2:

6. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Wow he really does look so different! I dont go into bun chat very often so i never read his story. Hes a lucky boy to be living with you :D

7. Adam942

Adam942 PetForums Member

wow look at the difference! his coat is gorgeous now and he just looks so healthy.

I admire what you did there :thumbup1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice