Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Country dog food from mole valley

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Sharon shannon, May 22, 2020 at 9:29 PM.

1. Sharon shannon

Sharon shannon PetForums Newbie

Does anyone use county dog food premium hypoallergic grain free. I am usi g a third of a tray of this as a topper to fishmongers finest. My jack Russell mix seems to like it. I calculate the amount so as not to overfeed him. My mole valley store is nearer to me. I was also wondering whether to change his kibble to country dog. I have a months supply of fishmongers finest to use up. He is a year old. Any advise please. He was on fishmongers finest puppy food until it was difficult to buy due to lockdown.

#1 Sharon shannon, May 22, 2020 at 9:29 PM
    Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 11:46 PM
  2. Torin.

Torin. PetForums VIP

I'm not sure how commonly it's fed as they only created the range last autumn. I've never bought it, but they're one of my two local feed shops so I noticed the advertising.

If it's easier for you to get hold of during lockdown and the quality and ingredients suit you and your dog it could be worth a try. Better a planned swap than an unplanned one due to access issues.

Sharon shannon likes this.
  3. rona

rona Still missing my boys

My friend half feeds it to his rescue Golden who has a slightly delicate tum. Suits him alongside fresh meat from the butchers just fine

Sharon shannon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice