UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
It's a bit of a stab in the dark but I'd go with .......... he got one! :D

Flynn does that when I'm on the computer and I never say no even though the trainer said I should - you just can't can you?

What a sweet lil guy! :001_wub:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Hmmm, let me think about that one.....no way,not in a million years could I say no to that gorgeous face.:001_wub:
Freddie has that look off to a tee also, and I can't say no to him either.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
This was Mylo just asking for cuddles with his mummy
Lol, that's pretty much identical to Spencers "can I get on the bed?" face.
You're both lucky, we don't get a "I want cuddles" or "can i get on the bed" face from Izzy. If she wants a cuddle the first you know about it when she's just jumped onto the sofa with you and is standing on your head :rolleyes:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ah love that look Mr Mylo :001_tt1: my mum's dog gives that exact look with his head on your lap, just after you've finished eating :rolleyes:

You're both lucky, we don't get a "I want cuddles" or "can i get on the bed" face from Izzy. If she wants a cuddle the first you know about it when she's just jumped onto the sofa with you and is standing on your head :rolleyes:
Ha, same here! Normally I'm reading the paper of on the internet or something where my attention isn't 150% on Bo and all of a sudden- there she is!

But she can do some seriously cute face when she wants too :001_wub:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ohh you lucky b*gger, I only get that look when my hounds are hungry!

They don't "do" cuddles :(
Mylo is getting softer the older he gets, he used to be a very lonely dog and kept himself to himself and didn't want cuddles if you tried he would get up and move. Now every night he wonders over, places his head in perfect view, plays the puppy eyes and if you ignore him he will make this weird growl sound and wag his whole body.

Hahaha brilliant! Though i wouldn't be pleased if Mylo tried 'standing' on my head :eek:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Mylo is getting softer the older he gets, he used to be a very lonely dog and kept himself to himself and didn't want cuddles if you tried he would get up and move. Now every night he wonders over, places his head in perfect view, plays the puppy eyes and if you ignore him he will make this weird growl sound and wag his whole body.
Scooter does the puppy eyes and grumbling, he's soppier than he was but will never be a cuddler! If you sit next to him he'll just walk away. Prefers to sit by your feet for an ear rub :)

Breeze is lady muck herself and would rather lounge on the giant dog mattress all night than be fussed...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.