Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Could you help Elvis on his mission to become the new face of Advocate?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by saintsladyp, Jul 24, 2009.

1. saintsladyp

saintsladyp PetForums Newbie

I know you all must be mad about cats, well so am I and hence I found this huge forum in the UK. WELL!!

I need your help and support for my baby Elvis who I have entered into a competition to become the new face of Advocate. I think he is a hunk of spunk, so I am campaigning on his behalf to get him as many votes as possible towards becoming top in the State – so he can move forward and compete for the national position.

A bit about Elvis:

Elvis was born on the 25th of September, 2007 and came to live with me with his half sister Bonnie.

Elvis is a Blue Point Birman who goes by the name of “KIMBARA BLUE SUEDE SHOES” in the cat fancy scene and is a regular on the show circuit.

He just loves to go to cat shows and jumps in his carrier when he sees me open its door! Being the show pony he is, he woos the judges with his gorgeous eyes, chunky body, luscious tail and smoochy ways!

At home he is just such a delight, being my little shadow and following me everywhere. I look forward to our daily “kneading bread” session where he kneads my stomach and purrs his little motor away.

I love his little kisses and laid back nature, I can take this boy anywhere and he just fits in and is cool as a cucumber! His little meow has a trill about it that is just the sweetest sound you will ever hear.

Elvis loves his sisters Bonnie and Dream and shows them love by washing them and playing with them all the time.

I just love this boy and and I know he loves me too!

Now, this is how it works.

Elvis has a profile on www.votemypet.com.au - Home and he gains points through a number of avenues.

The first way – You go to his profile and click the button that says “VOTE for Elvis”

You can find his link here : www.votemypet.com.au - Elvis (COOK, NSW) where you can place your vote.

The second way is by doing the following:

Just under his vote button, there is a tab that has “Elvis’s pictures”, if you click on there, you can vote for all his photos which I will be updating weekly, so I will get you guys to pop in once a week and vote for all of Elvis’s new pictures!

You will have to be careful that you vote through the link I give you as there is another cat with the name Elvis who happens to be a Birman too! He is in Queensland. Dont vote for him! Vote for my Elvis!

SO!! Please help me on my quest to get Elvis through to the finals.

He is currently coming 25th in NSW which is great, he was in over 400th position last night, so I think I can do it!

Love you all and big purrs from Aussie Elvis the Pelvis!

2. saintsladyp

Thanks for your support cat lovers :) He has moved up to 18th position, so kkep votinng, you can vote each day!

3. saintsladyp

#3 saintsladyp, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice