Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

could this be a possible scam in action???

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Aug 12, 2009.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I contacted a lady who is advertising a 2 pom female puppies in Pontardawe nr Swansea, and she sent me pics of the one advertised and then sent me another pic of the older one she said she have, then I was looking on site again and noticed another seller from Wolverhampton Midlands selling same puppy as in the 3rd pic. What should I do, I have already email both of them asking how the same pic puppy belongs to both of them in different regions of britain,
    any suggestions on this..........I am quite concerned about people being scammed on these puppies if they are not genuin.:confused:

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

To be honest my golden rule is, if in doubt stay well clear.There are loads of scams about and it might even turn out to be from a puppy farm.:(

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I does sound like it dont it, she is advertising on epupz aswell, cheeky woman. how can people be so nasty just to get money from innocent buyers, wasting their time and petrol going to see these pups, what I should of done was contact both and ask if I could come and veiw the puppy and make it the same day, i wonder what they would of done then, one of them would of said sorry that day is not conveinent.. cheeky buggers, I have reported them to pets4homes and epupz......

4. nat1979

nat1979 PetForums VIP

Do they do anythink?????
    I reported a ad on pets4homes and its still there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice