UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if one of the lovely collar makers on here could give me a little bit of advice please? I'm wanting to make our doggies a collar each, I've found plenty of instructions online but I'm getting a bit confused with measurements :confused: I just need to know how much extra to add on to the collar length for the adjusting bit :eek: Most of the instructions I've found are for bigger dog's collars and I just can't get my head round how to convert it to the sizes I need :eek: Their necks are all around 12 inches so how long would you make the whole thing? :blink:

Please don't worry, the collars are only for 'show' and holding their tags, they are walked on harnesses so even though I'm going to do my very best to make them well they won't be holding any weight :)

Thanks for any help :)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I'm just wondering if one of the lovely collar makers on here could give me a little bit of advice please? I'm wanting to make our doggies a collar each, I've found plenty of instructions online but I'm getting a bit confused with measurements :confused: I just need to know how much extra to add on to the collar length for the adjusting bit :eek: Most of the instructions I've found are for bigger dog's collars and I just can't get my head round how to convert it to the sizes I need :eek: Their necks are all around 12 inches so how long would you make the whole thing? :blink:

Please don't worry, the collars are only for 'show' and holding their tags, they are walked on harnesses so even though I'm going to do my very best to make them well they won't be holding any weight :)

Thanks for any help :)
I pmd you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.