Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cosmetic surgery?? Shocking before/after!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, May 8, 2010.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Would anyone ever consider it? I personally wouldn't.

I say it all the time ''i want this done, i want that done'' etc but i would never do it. I would never risk it, i have to think about my daughter and pets.

I am also the BIGGEST wimp so its not for me! Lol!! I am not against it for other people though.

Although Heidi Montag (from the Hills) has taken it waaayy to far. She is 23 years old, like myself, and had 10 operations in one go :scared: :eek: :frown:

She was stunning before she did anything, now she is more plastic than barbie in a carrier bag............

Pictures attached: 1 before: 2 after (not that i needed to point it out! Its so shocking!)

This is sending out the wrong message to young girls today :frown: :frown:

Attached Files:

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

yep, i have a list of things i want to have done for if i ever come into some money

3. wooliewoo

wooliewoo PetForums VIP

My friend has had her eyes done recently (eye lift etc) to be honest i think they look worse now as she has scaring under eyelid and on eyelash line.....spose eyeliner & eye shadow will cover but when paying £4k you shouldnt need to worry bout wearing make up all the time.

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

No ta!! I always think I'd love to drop weight overnight but unless it's detrimental to my health I won't be going down the surgery route.

Poor Heidi ... her surgeon made her lopsided.

5. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

heidis a mess now - apparantly she cries shes in that much pain

i want my cheeks doing (face not buttt)!.... however im not that desparate - in case it went wrong!!!

6. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I know people who have had it done, some in the UK and some abroad (mainly SA) and out of them all i would say only 3 look better!!

I just could not do it! After having my daughter my body changed and i am proud of it! :thumbup: I bourne my baby girl out of my body so i love it! Spaniels ears an all :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I would never get it done. I don't see the point.

Heidi looks awful now she was pretty before but she looks about 40 now

8. HelloKittys

HelloKittys PetForums Senior

never ever ever!!
    I have my kiddies,family and pets to think about...i'm not going to risk my life for vanity. :eek:

9. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

to be fair on Heidi , she had her boobs and nose done a few years ago... she had 10 small procedures in 1 day....

Anywhoooo i don't think i'd have anything done, nothing like my nose or boobs, i don't ever see myself having enough spare cash to have something like botox...so will probably be all natural except for the hair colour! I don't have a problem with people who do have surgury though...each to their own, if it makes you happy do it.

10. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Small?? :eek:

In one day she had:

Brow lift
    Boob job
    Lipo on her neck, waist, hips and thighs
    Fat injections into her cheeks and lips
    Chin reduction
    Ear pinning
    Bum augmentation

She might well have had her nose and boobs done before as well. Apparently all this was to ''get it out of the way in one day'' it doesn't matter how small these ops were it was still in ONE DAY :scared:

She is still in constant pain and can barely eat/sleep etc

This is just one of the many that reported it: Heidi Montag's 10 Plastic Surgery Procedures: Before & After PHOTOS

I know not to believe the media, but everywhere said the smae and she admitted it!

I am sorry this is sending out the completely wrong message to the young girls. :frown: She was so pretty before............now so plastic and wrong.

11. lifeizsweet

Honestly i don't belive that report...plus you listed 11 procedures...no one wil really know what she did and didn't get done..anywho she still looks crap.

I feel bad for her that people might look up to her...she's not really done anything in her life worth looking upto....she's no role model. she's just in fake reality tv show, no one ever looked up to the cast of the real world or big brother..

12. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I don't know enough either! But she did admit it! I mean...shes nuts!! :lol: (you counted :lol: LOL!! xx)

Yes she does look like crap! And i hope the young girls see her and think errrrr no way! Its so upsetting to think girls look up to celebs like her and want to copy...

Thinking the perfect body/face is THAT!! :confused: :scared: I guess i find it hard because i know my daughter will be growing up in such a shallow world :frown:

13. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Oh very well put. Vanity is often a very grave matter indeed!

14. jessiegirl

jessiegirl PetForums Senior

id never have it done!!!
    i dont know why ppl have it done..its todays society isnt it, women must look perfect etc... boll ocks to that!!

i dont know what it is with the barbie look, but i think it looks HORRIBLE

bright blonde hair , bright red lipstick, it just looks horrible!!

[​IMG]

15. lifeizsweet

Also, I don't like Heidi because in the first series of the hills her then boyfriend bought her a dog...you never saw it again after they split.

16. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

I would have some stuff done, ie. I'd quite like a nose job, but I'm not into the eye/brow lifts/botox or augmentations etc, too much chance of things going wrong...

Far too many people do go as far as Heidi and they keep going back for more :(

17. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Yup I would...I have hyperpigmentation...think that's what it's called....and as I get older I find more patches appearing...one on my face now but not too noticable...and if I had the money or the dr says I can have it done on the nhs I'd have the lot taken away....I wouldnt have boob job/tummy tuck etc etc though....I could save the money...but then I'm the sort of person who'd have the money all ready....then pass a big pet shop and go in and blow the lot on my pets haha xx

18. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

i also think that heidi must have real issues with herself to go through all that, like BDD.

i wonder if anyone actually gave her the help she needed first (like councalling etc)or just took her money and did the ops...

:(

19. lifeizsweet

I think alot of it is because of her evil OH. It wouldn't surprise me if Spencer told her to get the procedures. He's mean.

20. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i would have a few things done, i hate my body

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice