UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

13081 - 13100 of 13104 Posts

·
Registered
19,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13,083 ·
I'm still wearing one in all indoor settings, only seen one other elderly man wearing one in the last month. I went for my 4th jab on Tuesday, bearing in mind that a lot of us are vulnerable, not one person dealing with me was wearing a mask and I was ushered into a tiny room with two people who had already mixed with dozens of people :(
I had my 4th jab back in April and they all wore masks and we did. That doesnt sound right that they werent wearing them .:(

·
Registered
19,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13,086 ·
Can you tell us what all the exciting stuff we are missing is like, or is it secret?? 🤣
Ive just come across the PF FAQ,

It says.
" Become a premium member to experience it all

Reduced-Ad Browsing Experience
Browse, discuss, and enjoy reduced-ad experience while supporting the community
Exclusive Premium Badge
Stand out within the community with a premium badge on your profile
Access to Premium Forums
Get exclusive access to experts, forums, and discussions
Unlock Focused Reading Mode
Special ability to remove right column so you can concentrate on discussions "

I dont know about the access to experts , forms and discussions.
I though we were the experts
:D

·
Yoshi Tonks! :-)
6,438 Posts
Ive just come across the PF FAQ,

It says.
" Become a premium member to experience it all

Reduced-Ad Browsing Experience
Browse, discuss, and enjoy reduced-ad experience while supporting the community
Exclusive Premium Badge
Stand out within the community with a premium badge on your profile
Access to Premium Forums
Get exclusive access to experts, forums, and discussions
Unlock Focused Reading Mode
Special ability to remove right column so you can concentrate on discussions "

I dont know about the access to experts , forms and discussions.
I though we were the experts
:D
I think it's incredibly bizarre that we have to pay for a more accessible experience with the 'Focused reading mode'. It feels a bit like a shop charging you to come in if you are in a wheelchair (and I know that's a bit of an extreme comparison).

·
Premium Member
29,562 Posts
I think it's incredibly bizarre that we have to pay for a more accessible experience with the 'Focused reading mode'. It feels a bit like a shop charging you to come in if you are in a wheelchair (and I know that's a bit of an extreme comparison).
Well, I guess the hope is I will sign up and pay for the extra after the year to continue with it….

·
Premium Member
33,934 Posts
Had my Spring Booster on Wednesday no side affects so far.

Still wearing a mask in the shops.

·
Swamprat
12,441 Posts
I’m not wearing a mask anymore. Back to normal as far as I am concerned.
Same here. The only places we wear masks anymore is in the doctor's office and at the airport.
Apparently in the northeast thought they're still being much more cautious.

@Lurcherlad I was gifted a premium membership as well but as far as I can tell the only difference is the premium forum which right now has only one post and that's about what premium membership offers 😂
Focused reading is nice, it gets rid of the side bar, but I block that out mentally, and there are no ads.

It was a nice gesture to offer the premium to some members but it may backfire as we tell everyone it's not worth paying for! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
My aunt's friend in UK tested positive a couple of days ago. She's in her 60s but healthy, so far just been feeling flu type symptoms.

Reactions: kimthecat

·
Registered
266 Posts
My elderly neighbours are still suffering the after effects of their covid bouts. Both have said they now lack the energy to do more than one task a day, but they are slowly improving. Both still struggling with hearing and the lady still can't taste or smell anything. Its been about a month now.

·
Human mother to Oscar
12,813 Posts
Interestingly there were a few more people wearing masks in the hospital yesterday. Though of course it could just be that they would anyway, like I do.

I just don’t know how long I will wear mine for.

13081 - 13100 of 13104 Posts