Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cool suprise...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by porps, Aug 25, 2013.

1. porps

porps Swollen Member

woke up earlier and could hear bass pounding from somewhere. Assumed it was probably someones car but since it was still going an hour later i went to investigate. Turns out there was some indian party going in the local park, blasting out live bangra music.

Loads of food stalls, place smelt pretty epic actually. Very few white faces, bangra music, smells of indian spices... was like taking a little trip to india right on my own doorstep. Hope that doesnt sound racist lol, cos it was quite enjoyable and nice day for it too! everyone seemed quite friendly and to be having a good time. Bangras pretty far removed from what i usually listen to but there was some decent acts on imo. Couldnt understand a word they said but the bass kicked hard.

woulda took some pics but forgot to take my phone and couldnt be bothered to walk the 2 mins home to get it :p

Dunno why i thought this would be interesting to anyone, am just happy that a boring sunday turned into something a little more fun. :thumbup1:

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

wish we had that stuff here, bogan partys can get a lil boring lol.

3. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

We have a musical festival in Liverpool this bank holiday it free in Sefton park Rebecca ferguson is on the Christians if anyone remembers them the marleys it will be fab shame I've got an upset tummy an cant go :frown2:

4. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

We have a similar annual festival in Newcastle - it's brilliant!

5. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Know what you mean about the smell...there was a food festival in town a few weeks back. Big stall from an Indian curry house set up and was cooking everything fresh...i could of hung around it all day...
    :)

6. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

We have an African music festival aswell an the food is lovely an the smell lush :thumbup1:

7. porps

porps Swollen Member

Had to google bogan... you aussies have some great words :p

i've been to a few carribean ones too, not for a few years now but they're always good

8. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

i love indian and african food and the people that cook it and asian dub foundation are great :D

9. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Bogan is oz equivalent to UK chav :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a shazza is the female version :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

then sadly they breed :D

[​IMG]

#9 Waterlily, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice