Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cookie's got the hump

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Cookieandme, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

I think Cookie is annoyed with me, there is a big suitcase in the bedroom and I think she suspects something.

Had a bad day, I couldn't find my car keys this morning looked everywhere, situation made worse as it was bin day and I have thrown loads of stuff away and done a complete litter change.

Then the window cleaner came and I got them to do the back, they can't access unless I am home. Then I couldn't find Cookie, i was just starting to panic searched everywhere I was starting to panic when eventually found her on my bed between the folded duvet under another duvet. She has been there all day :(. She did come out briefly, ran away from me then went back - so I think I am in bad books.

After phoning the car dealer and finding out a new key was going to cost £200 and thinking of checking my insurance policy. I nipped out to buy kitty litter and had a lightbulb moment, got home and checked a box in the garage I keep extra groceries in and they were in there. Phew.

April is turning out to be a bit of a lap lover. So someone still loves me

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Cookieandme, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. Etienne

Etienne Dad to Puss and Shadow

I cant leave a weekend bag on my bed or Shadow goes into grump mood. Cleaver little git :D

3. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

Poor old Cookie - has she cheered up yet? :D

4. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

Yes although I sure she knows I have left. She went to her scratch bed when I left but April cried and was looking out of the window when I drove away :cryin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice