UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nikita has been lay on my chest while i was sat on the sofa for the past hour and ive felt her tummy keep tightening so think she is deffo having contractions i put her down but she came straight back up again. I think me stroking her tummy is helping her relax and get through a contraction.

·
Registered
340 Posts
How long should there be between kittens before its concerning. First one was nearly 2 hours ago and nothing yet. She seems to be still having contractions but nothing that's causing her to lick her back end and call xxx

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I gave up and went to bed at 5am this morn got up at 12pm fed the cats and noticed Nikita had lost some fluid and she is now pushing! :D xx

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
my girl on her last litter had one kitten born at 7am then the next wasnt born until 8pm, then to my surprise she had a kitten 36 hours later, so as long as the kitten isnt seen to be stuck it will arrive in good time.:)

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
dont worry, you do need to be concerned if you can see the kitten struggling to get out as then its stuck, normally happens with breech births though so keep a watch.
cats have babies easier than any species so all will be fine.

my girl is making me wait.

cant wait to see photos of all the kittens.:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.