UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
3,062 Posts
Hello all...

I was sent a link today to a site where you have to see how far you can throw a paper airplane on this game...

Amnesias FlightSimX Paperplane Game

give it a go and post your scores...

I got 114.6metres :D :eek:

Give it a go and cant wait to hear from you all!

xx
Hi Mellissa,

I am going to be incorperating an arcade section to this forum maybe later tonight which will include lots of games to play. It will record everyones highscores and have a high score league table for our users for every game we have in the arcade. You will even be able to play tournaments with other users. Some games will include some classics like pac man, tetris and lots of modern games.

So, should be fun!!!

Mark
Pet Forums Administrator

G

·
Hi Mellissa,

I am going to be incorperating an arcade section to this forum maybe later tonight which will include lots of games to play. It will record everyones highscores and have a high score league table for our users for every game we have in the arcade. You will even be able to play tournaments with other users. Some games will include some classics like pac man, tetris and lots of modern games.

So, should be fun!!!

Mark
Pet Forums Administrator
woohoo!
:D

G

·
I have to confess...
:eek:
Most of my high scorings were done by the girls (Chantelle & Jo'elle)
:eek::eek:
The only one i got was moon landing lol...
;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe, i love the duck shooting!!! its good.

Thanks Mark n Stacey for adding the games area!!! its fab!!!

Any chance of a jokes area??? to brighten peoples day! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.