I'm reasonably sure that Biscuit's got it, one eye has redness and a greenish gloppy discharge. She's not trying to rub it or anything although I'm not sure if she could even if she wanted to. I've just left a message at the vet, but unless they can get me in today we'll have to wait till Wednesday. Anything I should be doing if we have to wait? I'm just wiping with a warm wet paper towel right now, but I do have some OTC antibiotic eye drops. My eye's itching too now, I hope it's just a sympathy itch, blech. I wash my hands all the time!