UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations on becomming the new soup chef. No hard feelings I wish you all the best of luck with continuing the Soup of the Day thread. I look forwrd to trying your soup soon,

All the best
Magik

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope.... hope.... you need to do more than hope!!! You have had 62% of the population behind you so you better not let them down!!!

I will be looking forward to your soup!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
love it... I was actually saying it out aloud last night at home in like a baddy voice... DAMN YOU VIXENELITE!

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
alot of the sites i have joined in the past are boaring, but this is fun,, everyone is game for a laugh its a good site, glad you joined you have brought some fun to the site,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alot of the sites i have joined in the past are boaring, but this is fun,, everyone is game for a laugh its a good site, glad you joined you have brought some fun to the site,
Most of the time people having a difficulty to open up and feel relaxed, but here is perfect athmosphere!!!

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
its good you can be as silly as you like and like elena said more relaxing on here

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pity not every newbie getting to the General chat, and some just dissappeared!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.