Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

CONGO AFRICAN GREY PARROT FOR ADOPTION

Discussion in 'Bird Breeding' started by Grayson, May 14, 2019.

1. Grayson

Grayson PetForums Newbie

In search of a new homes, ready to re home them in a negotiation price per bird and i am also willing to sell to anyone that is ready to take good care of them or to any person who is ready to buy one separately and i only need an intelligent person, someone knows or someone that have ever taken trained a bird. Please make sure you have the knowledge of this breed and life time home .They have a cage, like to stand in it while talking, they are so free roaming never shut in a cage. they are very happy like this and well behaved and like to go up the shop and pubic with me..!!! they are none flighty just happy to sit on the shoulder of his owner and also used to cats and dogs. They love sweets things, yes i bought them 4 years ago from a nasty house and their cage was far to small I just wanted them out of their mom and dad. They are good and train breed, kindly contact us, and while given it out. I will make sure you go home with a cage for the bird too.
    They do eats anything we eat and is very chatty and picks up things within a week, Very fast learner. Seriously I w
    IMG_20190511_204343_edit.png

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice