Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Confession time... confess your sins here!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

Have you ever done somethin that you felt really bad about and never told a sole?? Maybe a crime? an accident that you blamed on someone else? or maybe you're the person who down graded my reputation on here? whatever your sin this is the place to confess... so come on lets here em.....!:eek:

2. So - where is yours thaaaaaan?

3. Magik

Magik Guest

waiting to see what you lot put... not hanging myself first!!!

4. I wouldnt mind, but one thing bothers me: we have here just a handful of active members who know each other more or less, and there some trust already between all of us. But - there a lots of lurkers - we dont know who they are at all; some of them coming for a very short time only to dissappear again...In a cat world most of people kind and helpful; but there a small ammount of few who is painfully competitive, loves gossips and backstabbing - you see what I mean? I posted a few silly pictures of myself and cant help thinking - how it coud be used; or some of my comments here - could be twisted?

5. Magik

Magik Guest

Mark (petforum) says alot of the lurkers are just search engines recieving results and not actual people... dont worry sis.. your secrets are safe with us!!! And as for your pictures they're fantastic... nothing to hide!! If we had more people like you the world would be a better place .... I love you sis xxx - here take the keys to my porche!

6. OK than.....No 1 - apart from my bro I LOVE MILK! It sounds suicidal but I am buying raw unpasterised from the local Dairy and drink at least 2-3 pints a day.

7. THAAAAAAAAANKSSSS! XXXXXxxxxxXXXXX:D:D:D:D:D

8. Magik

Magik Guest

you really do think you are a cat!! You could be like a real life cat woman!! ,,,saving lives, eating fish etc!!!

9. :D:D:D:D:DPurrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! What about you?

10. Magik

Magik Guest

I'm spiderman!!!

11. Wow!Who do you think our Mom is than?

12. Darren - its unpasterised, raw milk - could kill me!!!

13. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

how do you add to some ones rep?

14. Magik

Magik Guest

SEE i'M NOT ALL BAD XXX

15. Yes - he does have this ability to spice things up....

16. Magik

Magik Guest

wonder woman!!!

17. Pasterised is safe but there nothing good left in there....

18. ..........................................................

Attached Files:

19. Magik

Magik Guest

I wonder if mum will wear it on 19th Jan?

20. just be yourself!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice