Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

COMPUTERS??? Ok so i need a new pc as this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ladywiccana, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

one is going to go out the window very shortly if it keeps playing me up!

So today i was in staples and comet, having a good old nosey at the new Desktops (me no likey laptops), and lo and behold, they now have new "All in one" pc's, which basically means the old tower system is in the monitor!

So i am now in love with the new computers, but my they aint cheap are they lol :001_tt2: :smilewinkgrin: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

Anyone got any odd jobs looks like i need a paper round lol :001_tt2: :smilewinkgrin:

:idea: But whilst on the subject of these, all in ones, what happens if anything goes wrong lol, i dunno whether i prefer the old tower system or the new ones, but think i know which way itll go hehe.
    Has anyone got one of these new breed of computers? And if so are they as good as they look? :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

You can come and make my bed's and clean my window's if you like, :p:D

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Give me a laptop over a desktop any day :D

4. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

lol okydoky what time do ya want me?? lol :smilewinkgrin: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

hmmmm the jury is still out on the laptops im afraid lol :smilewinkgrin:

5. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

I definately prefer laptops so much more convieniant and can basically do anything a desktop can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice