Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

COMPUTERS! Buy from shop or online??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ladywiccana, Aug 2, 2009.

?

Would you buy a new computer from a shop or online?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2009.
  1. Shop

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Online

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

If you were having a new computer would you prefer to see it in the flesh so to speak or buy online when you know which one you want????

Im looking for a new computer a desk top, and my brother said id get the best deal online so dont know what to do now???? :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I prefer to buy in the shop. I can see what I'm buying and I don't understand what half of the technical stuff means anyway :smilewinkgrin: PC World etc will do you brilliant deals if you pay by cash that day!

3. hobo99

hobo99 PetForums VIP

There are some really good deals to be had on line. :smilewinkgrin:
    But i did hear of someone who bought on line and when the pc wasnt working ok had to pay £57 for advice to fix it , and it was supposed to be under warranty, which is a bit worrying.:(
    I think i would be a bit doubtfull of online ones. But thats just me , nice to have a person to go back to if any problems. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice