Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

computer help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dipdog, Jul 3, 2009.

1. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

ok i really need some help i have an acer computer and i seem to have lost my tool bar, i havnt done nothing as my mum has seem to have lost hers to,

the problem im having is to access my tool bar at the bottom of the screen i have to press the flag button on my key board to get my start button up, yesterday i missed loads of msn messages as they didnt show up at the bottom only noticed when i dropped my internet page down, also i like to keep checking that my security is still weorking but have to keep dropping my page down to see, as no tool bar, any one know how to get it back, please im stressed, lol thanks:D hope that made sense...

2. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

The toolbar as in the one with start and all the open pages you have? Does it show up if you place the cursor where it normally is and then dissapear if you move it?

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

This happened to me once, I accidentally pressed some random button. Try restarting, that fixed it for me x

4. animallover111

Im hopeless so im probably wrong but have you tried clicking on tools at the top of screen in there you should see toolbars click it and it should come back i think :confused: :confused: :confused:

5. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

no it doesnt show up arrr

carnt seem to find toolbars, ive even tryed right clicking on the tool bar but carnt find nothing that would make it come back.. thanks

6. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Go to your start menu

Go to control panel

Go to Apperance and personalistation

Go to start menu and task bar and tick the box 'keep taskbar on top of other windows'

Click okay.

Let me know if that works

dipdog likes this.
  7. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

lol ive done it i right clicked the tool bar clicked on properties and ticked the box that said keep task bar on top of other windows thanks for the replys xxx

8. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

thanks lol just tryed that, god that was annoying lol.

9. animallover111

[/COLOR]
    ......HOORAY......sorry i wasnt much help am hopeless with anything technical!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice