Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

completely in a mood with oh

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by hayleyb, Aug 5, 2009.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

i am so broody for another kitten. Sheldon is jst over a year old and is startin to not need me as much :( a friend jst contacted me to say her friend is havin to leave her home and move in with a friend who has a dog so she has to get rid of her 16 week old kitten. i asked oh and he said no. i even said please for half an hour non stop and rote it on a piece of paper.

how unfair is this lol. he thinks one is enuff pah

how do yous find these oh who will jst go along with things? is there a special shop or somethin:p

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol I jsut say to my partner 'Im getting another cat'!!! :D
    he loves them all though! :D

3. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I live alone with my daughter so i don't have that problem!! ;) My girl adores all animals like me so she gets just as excited as me!
    Although when me and her dad were still together i was just like 'Taylorbaby' i just said i'm getting such and such! lol! Even now he says i'm mad because i have so many pets! The cheeky so and so!

But i feel for you :( :( i know how you feel, when i was living with my dad i was never allowed any more pets than i already had. It was so upsetting :(

I hope he changes his mind hun, if not this time then soon enough xx

4. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

thanx for your sympathy
    he says cats dnt love him so he doesnt want anymore lol.

i think the only way itd work is if i got a box and put it on the doorstep with a note ha ha.

fingers crossed i get another one eventually, he'll have to hurry up and change his mind otherwise Sheldon will deff be set in his ways.

5. Marv

Marv PetForums Newbie

I am going through this at my home as well. Except I am the one saying NO NO NO. Mainly because I dont think Marv will accept another cat in the house. He is completely in love with his mama and even tries to push me away from her when he being all mushy. He doesnt even like for us to touch his toys lol. We got him at 10 weeks old and his b-day is in Sept, so he has been a solo cat for close to a year now. So I am doing my best to hold my ground /flex

6. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

Bring one home - when he isn't there.. :D:D:D

7. Amzy

Amzy PetForums Junior

I hear you!

I got chillie when he was only a few weeks old so he needed me for a long time!

Then when he was 2 we got phe and she became a daddys girls so I just spent all my time making chillie a big baby! lol!

So we were all happy although they are a mummys boy and a daddys girl we still each love them both! lol!

So a month or so ago I was fostering kittens for CP and I felt the kitten need! lol!

So we kept one and a week later still had the other little kitten with no home so we kept it!

I love them! SOOOOO much all of them! You guys know the cat love! lol!

I truly hope that in 2 years I do not get the kitten love need feeling again!

I cant afford anymore cats! lol!

Think carefully and try the petted lip and sad eyes! Alot!

8. nanamoo

nanamoo PetForums Member

i got round my OH by asking if we could get another dog, we already had 1 dog and 2 cats, he said he would think about it and that ideally we would need a bigger house lol

but i kept asking lol and looking online for a puppy, even put an advert on preloved looking for a puppy until he got fed up answering the phone to people trying to get us to buy their puppies, then i told him i had changed my mind and wanted a kitten and he could name it, only took a couple of times asking until he said yes :D and along came lil menace

my OH says he doesnt like cats yet if no one is watching he will call them over and call them daddy's boys lol

9. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I have been having arguements with my bf about keeping tidbit the kitten and we dont even live togeather yet. It got to the point were i just turned around and told fine i wont get anymore pets that way everyone will be happy and i will try to be content with what i have.

He told me that wasnt what he wanted and got upset.

10. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

i have contemplated this. altho he did see he is leavin if theres another cat ha ha .
    he thinks that its gonna be twice the trouble, altho he doesnt even have any responsobility with Sheldon. i feed clean play and do everythin for him. and i think a little friend wud be nice for him to play with. he tries to play with a cat outside that jst looks at him ha ha.

my guns are out and im gonna keep tryin. 21st bday in a month so? or i mite pull the "if you loved me you would" ha ha

11. kateaitken07

kateaitken07 PetForums Junior

I dont ask my hubby I just bring them home :lol:

Although, I did ask for Bella. That took me a whole 2 days of begging and in the end he got so fed up with me banging on he said yes!!

12. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

im jst not that brave. i no he isnt keen on cats and was hard to get Sheldon. think i need a story to pull on his heart string. this kitten had another home lined up if i cudnt take him so i think that made his mind up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice