Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Complete Poultry Set-Up For Sale

Discussion in 'Poultry and Waterfowl Classifieds' started by Minxy1, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Minxy1

Minxy1 PetForums Newbie

Hi there!

I'm selling my set-up as one lot, which as a project cost me circa. £1400. It is all situated in Beckenham, Bromley (post code area BR3). The shed and fencing are only one year old, with others being less than that. The shed is 8x6 shiplap (including roof and floor) and has been modified. It has a 'Chickenguard' heavy duty, automatic pop hole opener (battery operated) which we fitted, along with metal door. This can be set to either a timer or by daylight. Internally, two substantial chestnut posts have been fitted as roosting bars. This is designed to pivot and lift up for easy clean. Run area consists of 9x Heras fencing panels and a pedestrian gate. A number of large drinkers, feeders, double nest box, dustbath/shelter, separate 12 metre 'Omlet' (movable) fencing paddock etc. and so on are included (not listed it all, but these are the main items). Everything has been cleaned. Also, around £200 worth of new and unopened feed, bedding and cleaning materials (with an additional number of other partially used items). As a guide, I have advertised elsewhere for £750. Buyer to dismantle/collect. I

Attached Files:

2. James Shilton

James Shilton PetForums Newbie

Hi, is this still for sale?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice