Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Complementing bozita

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by merothe, Apr 10, 2011.

1. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Since starting the cats on salmon oil tablets I can def see an improvement in their coats and less moulting. It got me thinking :confused: what else could I add to their diet that might be good for them? :D

They are indoor cats. They just dig up cat grass so I have given up on that :nono: I sometimes use laxapast or royal can in indoor dry if they seem a little 'bunged up'

But otherwise besides a very rare treat that is all they get.

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

TBH, if you are only feeding one brand then I would be inclined to add another or even a third one of equal quality to rotate. Otherwise, fatty acids (in the form of salmon oil etc) are probably the only thing I would occasionally add to the food.

3. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Oh theres a thought :blink: :) I would like to mix in a brand I can find from my vets or pets at home to cut down on picking up giant parcels from my post depot...

Any recommendations? It's hard to find high quality foods that are off the shelf...they used to like the pets at home own brand sachets and they aren't too bad i think :confused: my vets on the other hand are science plan evangelists

Otherwise I could be less lazy and re-read the a-z :D

4. Ianthi

Ianthi PetForums VIP

I feed a combination of Bozita and Animonda Carny ( yes, Hobbs I've extended the range! ) and my cats love both.

5. Londoncat

Londoncat PetForums Junior

Ooh that might be the same as me Ianthi. Londoncat loves the Animonda, not too keen on Smilla, so Bozita is next on my try list :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice