Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Companion show yesterday.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Freyja, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Yesterday we took the 2 little dogs to a small local companion dog show. I work saturday mornings so we were a little late getting there and missed the puppy class. We had a good day it was our first show with little Buck.

Willow was 2nd in best cross bred, yes although I have always said he is an iggie he is actually 1/16th whippet and is now favouring the whippet side he now looks like a small whippet and was also 5th in cutest puppy. Buck went into the toy and terrier class were he came 4th but the judge liked him and came to me as we went out and told me as he was still a puppy we had to go back to challenge the puppy winner for best puppy as the 3 dogs that beat him were all adults.

In the challenge he didn't want to walk we were showing on tar mac and I'm not sure if he picked up the scent of a bitch or just decided he didn't want to walk on the tar mac any more. He lost out to a corgi which went best puppy in show but was reserve best puppy at his very first show with us.:D:D:D:D

2. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Well done were were you at?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice