Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Common Cat Behavior Problems

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by globalpetvillage, Jul 22, 2009.

1. globalpetvillage

Cats are also prone to certain behavior problems, and some of the most common cat behavior problems include aggression towards humans or other pets, furniture scratching, issues with using the litter box and inappropriate play.

As with dogs, managing pet behavior problems that are commonly found in cats can be easily handled provided you start with a pet behavior modification strategy as soon as you recognize the issue. Cats are often a bit more stubborn with their training than dogs, but it is possible to be successful if you are patient and take the time necessary to provide proper training. Common managing strategies that are used to help with cat behavior problems include using squirt bottles to deter the cat from scratching or showing aggression, or using firm commands to stop them when they are doing something wrong.

Full article

2. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Hmmm okay.

3. spid

spid PetForums VIP

My thoughts exactly V. i.e. 'what are they trying to sell?'

4. simpleprincess

simpleprincess PetForums Newbie

I thought it was good advice until I realised the link and the banned part. silly me.:001_tt2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice