UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know where I can get a chart or something with all the different colours of (male) fantail guppies you can get??

My other dwarf gourami died :( and I had asked my local pet shop to get some in for me rather than going to pets at home again.. But when I got to the shop today, he had some new guppies in so I bought 2 of them instead!

I got a dark blue and a silvery blue one, they are beautiful :)

I already have an orange, a yellow, a red (with black flecks on the edge of tail) and one that is orange with black spots.
What other colours can you get? I think I might get just a couple more.

x

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I buy guppies from my local pet shop at £2.50 each. Would you say that is cheap or expensive?
I remember a few years ago I used to get them at 75p! But maybe they had a cheaper supplier?

x

G

·
I buy guppies from my local pet shop at £2.50 each. Would you say that is cheap or expensive?
I remember a few years ago I used to get them at 75p! But maybe they had a cheaper supplier?

x
£2.50 is around the average, however certain qualities amongst show-class specimens can effectively multiply the price to over ten times as much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
weve 4 guppys in our tank, all differnt colours because kids wanted to name them all we have a little one with a salmon coloured tail called accelerate,bob who has a yellow/black tail like a leopard,boris who has a fire like effect tail and daddy cool who has red tail.so hard when i see others in shop not to get more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.