UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the lovely puppy collar arrived from metaldog this afternoon £3.50. Bargain. Its sooo tiny :D :p

And the puppy hamper of items so far?

Puppy shopping is distracting my excitement :eek:
ETA: Sorry for rubbish photos Photography isn`t my strong point :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
*sighs* not again... :rolleyes:

I didn`t no, cos they would obviously think I`m a timewaster and just some kid who is trying to sneak a puppy, if my parents did I have no idea. How do you know its a puppy farm? Do you know them personally? Have you ever visited? Yes you saw the advert, so did about 100 other people doesn`t mean it is one until you go and see for yourself does it? :rolleyes: If it is I will try not to support it, is that not good enough?
I`m trying to be polite but its really annoying me now. This thread was NOTHING to do where I get my puppy from, like the thread about dog food in HN section

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
*sighs* not again... :rolleyes:

I didn`t no, cos they would obviously think I`m a timewaster and just some kid who is trying to sneak a puppy, if my parents did I have no idea. How do you know its a puppy farm? Do you know them personally? Have you ever visited? Yes you saw the advert, so did about 100 other people doesn`t mean it is one until you go and see for yourself does it? :rolleyes: If it is I will try not to support it, is that not good enough?
I`m trying to be polite but its really annoying me now. This thread was NOTHING to do where I get my puppy from, like the thread about dog food in HN section
Well the fact she has repeatedly mated many cross breeds over and over, at least 4 different crosses including yours plus a JRT X chi plus lab puppies too.

You could always contact the breeders via email, of course you could.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the fact she has repeatedly mated many cross breeds over and over, at least 4 different crosses including yours plus a JRT X chi plus lab puppies too.

You could always contact the breeders via email, of course you could.
Lab puppies???
And I do see where you are coming from, so fine I will contact them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes at the same time there was adverts for lab pups from the same person, same phone numbers and garden etc.
Alright I will go and see the puppies and if it IS a puppy farm then I won`t buy, but if its a hobby breeder I probably will.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.