UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a self confessed collar addict - I never used to be but then I realised just how many go well with Black and Tan dogs :eek: I convince myself Millie 'needs' a new one :rolleyes:

I cant explain it I just love buying Millie things :eek:

I know theres quite a few other on PF so come on - Who is THE WORST collar addict on PF?

Im sure its not me / Millie :D

Currently our collection looks like this:

Plus of course her everyday Ruffwear collar which I forgot to put in :rolleyes: So thats 13 collars for 1 dog :eek: And round 1/2 have matching leads :eek:

So come on fess up - Don't hide behind that keyboard ;) Show us your addiction evidence ;)

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Certainly not me! My dogs have one collar each - and they'll only be replaced if needed, but I should think they will all outlive the dogs! :eek:

Oh, and I do have some Visiglo flashing collars too, if they're being counted. The collar obsession is just one PF craze that I'm just not into! Just as well really - multiple fancy collars for all my gang would cost me a fortune! :)

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I don't think I'm the worst but I imagine I might well be in the top 10 :lol:

Will be back with photos...

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Eight collars including the light up one :eek: :eek: :crazy: Just two leads though - training lead and a slip lead I carry in a pocket when out and about just in case I need it.

Didn't want the BW to think he was getting another walk by jingling them all about to take a photo :blink:.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts

I was going to say Coffee......:p.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Certainly not me! My dogs have one collar each - and they'll only be replaced if needed, but I should think they will all outlive the dogs! :eek:

Oh, and I do have some Visiglo flashing collars too, if they're being counted. The collar obsession is just one PF craze that I'm just not into! Just as well really - multiple fancy collars for all my gang would cost me a fortune! :)
Lol 3 of them have lifetime Guarantees lol :eek:

Put it this way if we got another dog I would need to buy any collars lol

To be fair 2 were won at our Village fete donated by the local vets and 2 were unwanted by other people :)

wow, that is quite a collection, lucky girl (lol, like she cares!)
i'm only a wannabe collar addict, she only has 3 right now and only wears one, but i plan to build on that, i love all the different styles of collar.
Lol you sound like my hubby ;)

Same I see brand son here and think ohhh that looks nice :eek:

The boys only have a couple each although thanks to this forum I am slowly becoming more addicted and finding the need for more :)
Thats how I started - now hubby calls me crazy collar lady :rolleyes:

Phew I dont feel so weird now! I look forward to photos :)

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
2 Indi-dog half checks
1 Tillymint half check
The rest are made by me.

All can be worn by either dog,depends how I'm feeling on the day.:eek:

But the ones they wear most often are Craven in the lovely gold Tillymint half check and Flint in the Leopard side release.

9 collars for 2 dogs.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Awww, what a hobby! Collar collecting. I think my husband would have a fit!

Mine have two each; one everyday collar and one best collar. They have their every day collars because they're in the water - every day and leather ones just crack, so they have boring buckle flat collars, easily replaced, but I do like them in their smart collars. :)

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Not me, Tummel has 3 (his indi dog half check, a plain half check and his hi vis collar) and Dan only has his indi dog half check...they're both getting a Christmas collar but it still only brings me up to 6 collars, 5 leads, 1 harness and a dogmatic ;)

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I was going to say Coffee......:p.
Am offended :eek: :cryin:

Just waiting for H to go upstairs... he already thinks I have collar "problems" (how many effing necks does the dog actually HAVE???)... if he sees me photographing them he really will think I've lost my mind :lol:

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
11. I don't think that's too bad really :D

I only have 4 leads and only 2 of them are used regularly (the halti training lead... black; goes with everything dahling and the spotty one that matches the spotty collar).

No. 12 is in the planning though :lol: just waiting on Tillymint to get it on the website ;)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Used to be one...but I'm reformed!

We've got a Red Dingo set for each dog, and a plain, no bling P'Ettiquette set for each of them. They wear Red Dingo most of the time, for daycare but they wear the other stuff too. We go to the beach a lot and I always change them out of their collars when we get back and they are soggy - and they get muddy lots so its good to have one to wear when the other one is being cleaned and dried...

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
If i was still earning my own money i think i would be bad :eek:

I would of had Dogless, Milliepoochie, coffee, sid&kira up in the top ten and i'm sure one of the smaller dog owner (maybe Chi) has a serious addiction but i can't remember their name :eek:

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
11. I don't think that's too bad really :D

I only have 4 leads and only 2 of them are used regularly (the halti training lead... black; goes with everything dahling and the spotty one that matches the spotty collar).

No. 12 is in the planning though :lol: just waiting on Tillymint to get it on the website ;)
Love the Cookies monster one! :)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
due to the length of Angus's hair (and his habit of wearing burrs round his neck) he only has 2 collars, his red border collie one that he wears all the time and his green tillymint one with my mum's phone No for when he's staying with her (decided it was easier to give her an extra collar to put on him when she walks him rather than muck about with different tags).
Could do with another one though for when his red one needs washed/dried but can't decide what to get him.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.