Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Coffee Mornings! Ok, where i live now in my

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ladywiccana, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Flat, our service manager has decided she's gonna hold coffee mornings once a week, so that itll help us all to get to know each other better!

Anyhow, it was our 2nd one this week lol ( i have to supply the sugar :p ) and we were all talking and having a bit of a laugh and a joke, when our own "Nora Batty" ( and her real name is Nora lol ;) ) pipes up, (she's 83 by the way) **said wiv thick devon accent** "I used to be a stripper when i was 16/17" and we were all a bit shocked so i said were you drunk Nora??, and she replied "No it was my job" :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

Then Nora being Nora says.......... I want a man, but its gotta be a Frenchman, then me being me said why french man i dont like em lol, then Jim says "Why not karen?" & me being me said " Cos they are dirty animals" lol ( no offence to anyone french lol ) and then Nora pipes up, "Thats why i want a French man" she laughs. pmsl I gotta hand it to the old girl she sure is funny! Bless her hehe :eek:hmy: :eek:ut: :smilewinkgrin:

2. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

See what i said was true..
    UP THE WRINKLES
    T-shirt on its way to Nora..:D

3. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

PMSL Nooooooooo hehe she always sayin she wants a man pmsl its like her gimmick pmsl :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice