Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cockneys and Cockerels

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zaros, May 22, 2010.

1. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Cor blimey gav’na what the dingly dell is that Gawd awful bleedin’ hinge and bracket?
    The currant bun aint even up yet and the bleedin’ trouble and strife is complaining abart her beauty Bo-peep.
    I fink I’ll set me vicious cherry hog on the bleeder and chicken pen it’s brown bread we can ave it for Jim skinner!

Some folks eh! Would you Adam and Eve it. So, be honest, who else has got miserable neighbours from foreign parts? ;)

'Townies' kick up a stink over cockerel noise after moving to the country | Mail Online

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

This isn't far from my neck of the woods
    just one problem Zaros, most of the 4x4 driving Chelsea set probably don't speak Cockney rhyming slang but 10 out of 10 for its usage in your post;)

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

:lol: :lol:
    We have crows who mouth off at each other but they dont worry me I think peeps should suck it up and accept that we share the planet with animals :rolleyes:

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

But they're in the country and everyone knows the country is quiet right? Idiots of course the thing is going to make noise it's a cockrel

5. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Very true. But I think it’s right and fair to say that we shouldn’t have to share it with some animals. Particularly the two legged terminally miserable variety who just wants things all their own way. They’re probably so miserable the Crows you mention wouldn’t even show up at their funeral! ;)

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Good Point :thumbup: and come to think of it I doubt I will show up at there death party either :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice