Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Clumsy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sequeena, Jul 4, 2009.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Either my dog is really stupid, or is just a typical lanky teenage dog.

She continuously runs into things and is always skidding over my wooden flooring. She doesn't seem to have very good spatial awareness either because she's just turned her head twice and hit it on the bedroom door :lol:

Does anyone else have a dog that tries to go with them to the toilet? When I open the door she's sat there 'guarding' me :lol:

2. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

hi, yes i have a dog that is always trying to come into the toilet with me, i dont have a lock on it either so he just pushes it open, so cant even go to the loo in peace now.:rolleyes: Or have a shower, but luckier he will just sit on the floor and not try and get in the shower with me.:D Also i saw something at the pet shop the other day, that you can put on dogs paws to help them not slipping on wooden floors. Sorry cant remember what it was called.

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Lol! Half of the time Sky pushes the door open too :rolleyes: and when I get out of the shower she decides she wants to help me dry off and licks my legs :rolleyes:

Sounds like little shoes for dogs :D

4. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

I'm glad im not the only one whos dog comes to the loo with them! ted constantly pushes the door open, if i lock it he will just keep scratching until i open it!

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Crazy dogs :eek:

6. animallover111

This morning i was on the toilet :eek: i had my daughter in the bathroom brushing her teeth,my son doing his hair in the mirror and one dog laid in front of me watching me :eek: :blushing: and another dog sat in the door way :)
    and my son had the cheek to tell me to hurry up out of the way i was in there first!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :D

7. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Luckily none of mine try to follow me into the bathroom. Buster is the worst for running into things generally banging his head off it. My dogs all skid on the floor you know the cartoons where the legs spin around before they run thats them.

8. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Just had a bath and I had Henrick sitting with his head resting on the side of the bath, one cat on the side of the bath and two cats sitting on the toilet seat. I can't remember the last time I either went to the toilet or had a bath without one of the animals "helping".

9. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Mika used to - follow me into the bathroom although i soon stopped that. It was cute the first few times but then it got a bit like as if he was invading my privacy even though he's a dog. So he knows not to follow me in there now.

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one lol!

I think I've conditioned Sky into guarding me though. I'm on my own 5 nights every week and my area isn't exactly great. So everytime I'm up during the night I always get Sky to come with me lol

11. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Bramble got in the shower with me this morning!! I didn't even notice till he was there eating a sponge!

12. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Hehehehe :D that made me laugh!

13. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Hahah that's great!

When we're down my mum's she follows me to the toilet in there and lays in the walk in shower :D

14. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

My dogs (Bess and Chess) try to go to the loo with me. Chester will scratch the door and bang it until i come back out. It's rather annoying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice