UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting here all quiet when my mobile rang and it said Clover'smum but she hung up before I could answer. I rang back to make sure everything was ok and she said she wasn't trying to call me but Clover had stood on the phone and rang me. Clover got really excited when she heard me on the phone and was giving the phone doggy kisses which really made me smile.

Dogs are amazing, I was feeling really low when the phone rang and I feel loads better now.

Thanks Clover :D

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
It was cool - I was sat on the floor watching catch up on my laptop. I had the mobile next to me. Clover must have stood on it :)

Metaldog you know where I am . The girls and I care loads about you. Looking forward to our adventure on Sunday x

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
How lovely of her to try and cheer you up a little :D. Hope you are OK metaldog - good job the BW didn't try and ring you as his big clumsy paw would probably have broken my phone :scared:.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Amazing, we all need a surprise and a "smile" sometimes - well all the time would be good.

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
thats so cute! :p its always the little things that make us smile :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.