UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do they get the idea we will have an extra hour:confused::confused:

Theres still the same number of hours in the day:rolleyes:

I hate it:(:( my routine goes completely to pot:(

Then I spend the next few weeks saying, it would be this time now if they hadnt changed the clocks:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
well... one day whilst having nothing to do(as usual).. the government was meeting to discuss how they can mess us around...

some jumped up twit... the prime minister... said.. lets play with the time.. during winter we can put the clocks back an hour.. and during spring/summer we can put them forward an hour..

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Earth goes round the sun as normal...when you're retired the thing on the wall means little...dawn and dusk decide on what you have to do.
Im not retired tho, so have to re-arrange "time":rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
487 Posts
My youngest 2 don't know that the clocks go back so they will get me up at 5 instead of the usual 6 and then I'll be fighting to keep them awake come 6pm its a nightmare getting them into a new routine

G

·
My youngest 2 don't know that the clocks go back so they will get me up at 5 instead of the usual 6 and then I'll be fighting to keep them awake come 6pm its a nightmare getting them into a new routine
Snap. My dog will wanna go out at 5 instead of 6. Teaching her to sit was easy but explaining british summer time n all that is gonna be a nightmare

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I love the extra hour and wish they'd leave it alone, 'cause I never seem to recover when they take it away again :(.

I don't understand the point of it, because it's going to get dark anyway!

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
the only thing that bothers me is i get paranoid about when exactly it is

though it's a bitch on a 12 hour nightshift... you definitley get an extra hour then :(

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
nowadays i get confused - most of my electrical appliances seem to know it's clock change day and adjust themselves. figuring out what has changed automatically and what hasn't is always a puzzle!!

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
It doesn't really bother me - although I do love getting the extra hour back and having a really nice long lie in bed. :D

I adore winter - cosy nights in and Christmas-time!! Bring it on....... :D

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I hate it :(

I dont get to see my hens all week as they are in bed when I get home from work :(

G

·
Drives me mad when the clocks go back. Buddy will wake me up at 6 instead of 7 tomorrow if he barks at his bowl.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Where do they get the idea we will have an extra hour:confused::confused:

Theres still the same number of hours in the day:rolleyes:

I hate it:(:( my routine goes completely to pot:(

Then I spend the next few weeks saying, it would be this time now if they hadnt changed the clocks:eek::eek::eek:
Sunday Night at 2am! I am in work till 4am so I have an extra hour in work! Gutted!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Well I'm trying to explain it to wobsi but I don't think he's listening so I imagine he will be bounding around the bedroom when his built in alarm goes off regardless, worst thing KS its the first time me and my hubby are off together for ages, sods law :)

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Blame Scotland, the reason the clocks move around is so they get as much light as possible. Plays havoc with your head when you're this far north, one day it's dark at 7, the next it's dark at 8 and then it's dark at 6! Confused.com

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.