Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Clitheroe (picture heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shetlandlover, Mar 24, 2011.

1. We took Alaska and Kai to the castle today...and took my camera. :)
    Was a great walk except Kai was barking at every dog he saw because he wanted to play with them off lead.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And when we got off at our train stop the horses were out in the field we usually walk.
    [​IMG]

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

hehe I am the other side of that big hill :thumbup:

Lovely pictures :) your dogs are in beautiful condition :D

3. Planning to go walking up Pendle hill for the Autism society to raise money in the summer I can wave to you from the top :D

And thank you :) Kai needed a bath today but I thought meh, leave it and take him out instead.

4. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

wow! beautiful pictures! and kai and alaska look great! :001_wub:

5. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Great pics!!

I have the same leads as you but slip ropes :eek: :p
    Looks like a fab day!

6. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Lovely pictures and hasn't Kai grown.

7. We did.

Kai sat looking out of the train window all the way home.

Proud of them both. They both needed to get out and about together because usually they play fight until they both cant be bothered going anywhere but the garden for fights. So glad that today was a good day of them acting normal hahaha.

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Have you ever been to Downham?

me and the OH take the dogs there sometimes, we love it!

If we get married, we're gonna get married in the Church there, it is just the most beautiful little village in the world :) parts of Whistle Down the Wind were filmed there, as well as lots of other period dramas/films :)

9. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Stunning opictures, thank you for sharing

Your dogs are beautiful, I think if I saw you on a walk with them, I would be running over to bother you so I could fuss them :D lol

10. I used to go downham all the time growing up. Used to go to the pub for lunch's and go net fishing in the river (we always put them back). Its a beautiful village we are actually thinking of going int he next couple of weeks as its only about 3 miles from me.

Thank you.:eek:

11. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yes it's lovely isn't it! It's about a 10 minute drive for us, we went there about 9pm the other night but didn't stay long as there's only the main street going from the stream to the pub that's actually lit, everywhere else has no lighting.

Did you know that you actually have to work for Lord Downham to actually live in Downham village? My mum works with a lady who is lucky enough to live there as her husband works for him :)

12. Mmmm interesting.

It was very funny when born and bred were being filmed there and the "shop" was actually a huge wooden cut out. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice