Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

clicker noise

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Sam1309, May 26, 2010.

1. Sam1309

Sam1309 PetForums VIP

how loud should a click be?? a got a free ekubana one and its rather pathetic sounding goes a soft, pooop

2. lucysnewmum

lucysnewmum PetForums Senior

dont forget that a dogs hearing is approximately 7 times sharper than ours so even a small, pathetic peep is enough at close quarters.

i like the adjustable ones....they are great when you move on to agility and stuff from a distance ....but all in good time!

3. emily.johnson

emily.johnson PetForums Newbie

Heya,

When i went and did my big shop before i got my puppy, i got a clicker from them by asking about them and the one that i bought is really load and comes with some free treats. It came with a training booklet too.

But i guess that you could choose from lots of them. i looked at their website too when i got in and theres so many of them to choose from. but you generally find that anything that comes free, generally isnt that high in quality anyway.

Hope that is some help
    Em

4. Sam1309

Sam1309 PetForums VIP

think i'll get another clicker later on this one seems ok for now, he's picked up sit no bother

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice