Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cleaning my floor was making my cat sick

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by wyoung1816, Jun 30, 2009.

1. wyoung1816

wyoung1816 PetForums Newbie

So, after reading about the Swiffer Wet Jet products being potentially fatal for animals, whether this be true or not true, I have switched to some new pet and people friendly cleaners. I never thought about the fact that my cat walks all over the floors I just used chemicals on to clean, and then licks her paws. One of my friends told me about Melaleuca (you may have heard of them, but it was news to me). They have cleaners, among other things, which are non toxic and could actually be ingested and cause nothing more than a tummy ache and some discomfort for a few hours. I have also used their products to disinfect and clean my ferrets' cage. The cleaners have a very clean and natural smell, and don't smell like chemical cleaners.

Turns out that buying stuff from here was actually cheaper for me than going to Wal Mart. Anyway, check out their website Melaleuca | Safer for Your Home - from Melaleuca, Frank VanderSloot, CEO.
    You have to be enrolled by someone, its kind of a "members only" type thing, similar to Sam's Club or Costco. If you are interested or have any questions contact me at willy1816@gmail.com.

2. Dr.Marie

Dr.Marie PetForums Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice