UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and its not his :eek:. I couldn't get him in last night and this morning I came down at five to call him. When he eventually sauntered in, the whole side of his face looked like it had been dipped in blood. I have looked in his mouth, examined his entire face, prodded and squeezed him all over and can find no sign of blood or any indication of pain (although he's really cross about the face wash).

Its definately blood, I have searched the garden but found nothing and the neighbours Guinea Pigs are all there, so I can only assume that whatever is was he has been up to is slightly further afield :confused:.

G

·
By chance do you have rabbits in your area? Our farm cats used to come home looking like that when they had done a rabbit in.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I think the mystery has been solved. On the school run this morning about 25 yards from the house, my husband found a fairly large pool of blood, lots of fur and Claudes collar in the middle of it :eek:. Obviously I ran straight out to have a look myself and I think he must have caught a rabbit.

My sister has advised us to look impressed and give him lots of praise, lest he thinks that last night efforts weren't good enough and goes for next doors Collie ;).

Git.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.