Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Classic

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Apr 20, 2011.

1. rona

rona Guest

Wandering through the wood and saw a young lad walking toward me, he was looking down at his MP3 with headphones stuck in his ears. He had a very large Chocolate lab with him which came running past him to get to us (he didn't notice)
    I told Alfie to stay in a very loud voice (he still didn't notice)
    His lab came up to say hello and I was trying to get it away from Alf, again talking in a very loud voice (he still didn't notice)
    He just kept coming toward me looking at his MP3 until he was a couple of feet away and caught a glimpse of my feet in his periphery vision

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Nearly jumped out of his skin
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

eejit...if i ever have my ipod on Tummels on lead....i find ipods, phones etc to be very distracting and if i'm ever using said annoyances he's on lead...really annoys me seeing people walking dogs who just don't care what the dog is doing

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

We met a young lad walking along listening to his ipod and reading a book the other day whilst his dog got up to all sorts. Similar thing...jumped out of his skin when he nearly bumped in to me :eek:.

4. rona

rona Guest

It's just so dangerous for them and the dog, a deaf person must use other senses to compensate, but they just don't seem to realize the risks :rolleyes:

5. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

At least that young lad makes the effort to walk the dog.. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice