Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

CitiKitty or Doogie's Litter Kwitter?

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by timmyh, Feb 26, 2008.

1. timmyh

timmyh PetForums Newbie

They are both cat toilet training devices available online. Has anyone tried them before? Im looking to train my 4 year old cat. Thanks!

2. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Nope-can't say i have,sorry:)

3. Samface

Samface PetForums Newbie

I've tried both - citikitty is a thin plastic dish (like a disposable party plate) that sits on the toilet and you need to cut holes in it with scissors. My puss hated it and wouldn't go near it after I cut a hole. It was sharp at the edges like she would cut herself and was unstable. It's a lot of money for something you could make yourself out of a pizza box.

I got a litter kwitter from a pet shop (in London) and it is really solid and it has pieces you can put in and take out if your cat needs to go back to earlier stages (mine did). It's really simple and the DVD it comes with shows you what to do so you don't stuff it up. It took about 10 weeks (they say 8). Now sammy uses the toilet all the time and never misses and it's great. Suddenly I don't have to think about litter, cat poo or air freshener!

4. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Sounds good-might check them out:)

5. ulu12

ulu12 PetForums Newbie

Ever tried the CatSeat?

6. timmyh

timmyh PetForums Newbie

Thanks samface! I just couldnt resist the videos on litter kwitter and went out to get one. Hope my 4.5 year old tabby can be one of those success stories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice