Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cinnamon trust got back to me

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shirleystarr, Sep 7, 2013.

1. shirleystarr

shirleystarr PetForums VIP

Lovely lady from the trust rang me and spent 15 mins on the phone chatting about my 4 dogs
    I said they are cat friendly and she said oh would you like to register your cats too I never thought they took cats
    She asked me would they want to go in pairs or all four together as they do that too
    The don't have kennels they have foster homes that look after the dogs and cats
    The also care for a pet if the owner is in hospital for a while
    Glad I contacted them for peace of mind
    You also put a clause in your will so that its legal for them to take them and you leave a contact number that they can contact if need be

The Cinnamon Trust - The National Charity for the elderly, the terminally ill and their pets. About the Cinnamon Trust.

rona likes this.
  2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

So glad they are what they say they are, unlike several other people who want your money!

This is so worth highlighting that I may be tempted to keep bumping this thread :D

3. shirleystarr

this is part of the letter
    Thank you for your pet profile on lucy, Scooby beth and Maggie and for taking the time to speak with me about this
    We will keep the details safe here in the office and are always happy to help in the future if we are needed
    Enclosed are some emergency cards a large one to display in your home and smaller ones which will fit inside your purse or wallet
    Thank you very much once again please give them all a hug from everyone here and do take care of you

4. Bagrat

Bagrat PetForums VIP

I was a volunteer for the Cinnamon Trust for a short while. I helped with transport for an elderly lady and one of her Norfolks to the vets twice a week. Even after the poorly dog died I continued to take her shopping weekly etc. and take other dog to vets, so resigned as a volunteer as she took up the time I had to spare.
    It's a very caring friendly organisation as you can see from the letter. They are based in Cornwall but have volunteers all over the country (always need more guys!!)

5. shirleystarr

You can leave them money in your will but you don't have to They just care about the animals a lot more than some of the other ones I think

6. shirleystarr

a little bump for those who don't know about this trust

7. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Thank you for sharing
    I hope they have given you some piece of mind

Wonderful charity

8. shirleystarr

Yes now my mind is at rest knowing if anything happens they wont get PTS or go into kennels

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice