UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous, I wish I could just reach into the screen and have a Cinders cuddle, although as you know I have had a ferret fix today so Im just being greedy ;)

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cinders is a lovely little girl she was a nippy nora as a kit as I call them but now she is fine and lovely.

·
Registered
182 Posts
oh shes beautiful! does she have little round ears too? Love it :) also shes got the 'get that camera out of my face or ill help you lose a few didgets!' look that they give you sometimes to express their disapproval. :p

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh shes beautiful! does she have little round ears too? Love it :) also shes got the 'get that camera out of my face or ill help you lose a few didgets!' look that they give you sometimes to express their disapproval. :p
hehhe yeah Cinders is good at expressing her feelings she isn't nippy now either she was as a kit but not she is fine and loves playing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.